Sunday, December 19, 2004

The home of the idiota

I have many ideas, in Portuguese you would name such a person an "idiota". It is generally used in a negative sense - the person who has ideas, but, none or very few are useful. I disagree with this vision, I have many ideas and I think that many of these are of use, but, making these ideas reality is usually hard, so, many die in the sand that exists in my head or my personal handbooks. I'm also a team player and a person with too many ideas to make use of all of them. This blog is a way to make my ideas known to the world, in search for some possible interested party that could develop on them or could work with me to make them reality. Some ideas will be written in Portuguese and some in English, I reserve the freedom of such a choice based on the possible target for the ideas. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home